Intellectual property is an important issue, especially in the Internet realm. Varchive is committed to abiding by all relevant copyright laws and respecting the intellectual property of others.
When using Varchive, many users will encounter third-party websites and content. Varchive will not be responsible or liable for content on other web sites that you may find or access when using Varchive’s products or services.
Responding to intellectual property infringement on those sites will be under the responsibility, as defined by the laws of relevant jurisdictions, of those websites, and not under Varchive’s.
At its sole discretion, Varchive may disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Varchive and/or others while using Varchive’s services. We will work expeditiously to remove violations of copyright from our website.
To submit a claim of copyright infringement on Varchive’s website, please send us the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the alleged copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a detailed description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where you came across the material that may be infringing, with enough detail that we may easily find it on the website;
- your mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you submitted is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are otherwise legally authorised to act to defend the copyright.
Please send claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Varchive Pty Ltd Regents Park NSW Australia.